Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Its' About Time

So it's been almost a month and a half since I've posted anything. Honestly, I've kind of been in the winter-should-be-over-slump and haven't had much interesting to say. I haven't taken many pictures either. Here's what we've been up to since the last post:

We celebrated our nephew Mason's first birthday. We can't believe he's that big already! We just found out last week that he's going to get a little brother or sister in September. We're so happy for Brad & Courtney.

I've been attempting to dig myself out of the picture backlog I'm in to get some scrapbooking done. It is a daunting task, but I'm making progress.

We enjoyed Missions Conference at our church. I decorated for our Ladies' Luncheon during the Conference. (I forgot to take pics - phooey!) We helped with meals for the missionaries too. And we made some new friends!

I made a couple of trips to Terre Haute: one to get fitted for a dress for a friend's wedding, and another to do lunch and some shopping with my mom. Fun Fun!

We went to two nights of a Spring Bible Conference at a nearby church to hear Dr. David Gibbs of the Christian Law Association. Very convicting and very good!

We've been cleaning out clutter and getting ready for a yard sale in a couple of weeks.

We've been reading the Little House on the Prairie books with the boys - so good!

We've been having to do some serious work on attitudes (the boys and mine :) - that seems to be never-ending!

I have hopes to keep this updated, but summer camp looms large in the horizon, so we'll see. Keith and I are off to a homeschool convention in Indy this weekend - can't wait!

No comments: