Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Little Pilgrim's Progress

We recently finished reading this book (by Helen Taylor) with the boys. It is the classic Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan on a level children can understand, but not dumbed-down (it is still 323 pages). We found ourselves looking forward to reading it each evening as much as the boys did. And we were amazed at how much they understood the parallels to our Christian life. We would highly recommend it! You can find out more about it here .

2 comments:

Mamasita Chimichanga said...

Hi Stephanie! I just found your blog through Sharon's and thought I would drop you a note. I just started our blog not too long ago. I am trying to figure it out as I go! Your blog is so cute! I enjoyed looking at pics of the boys! Cuties!

Kacy =)

Devin said...

Hi Stephanie!

I too just found you through Sharon...wanted to say thanks for the coupon site! That's one I haven't heard of before...

And WOW on your savings!

Come visit us if you want--have a great one!