
Keith has to laugh at me because when I get back from my shopping adventures, I have to lay out all my bargains for him to look at! These were my best deals from the other day. By stacking sales and store/manufacturers coupons I got some makeup (much needed), stocked up on baking and homemade pizza supplies among other groceries, restocked our kleenex after the sickness in our house, got free toothpaste and personal items, 2 candles and $20 worth of Bath & Body Works stuff to use as gifts - all for under $15. Woo hoo! My current favorite hobby - bargain hunting! Thanks to moneysavingmom.com - that website is such a blessing! And thanks to the Lord for how He continually provides for our needs!
2 comments:
Great job! I'm still trying to convince my mom to do this too. She keeps saying she wants to, but hasn't gotten the info. from me yet. I don't think I'm doing as good of a job at it as you are - partly b/c we don't get the Sunday paper so I have to rely on coupons I get through the week. I did score some good deals at Kmart last week as they were doubling coupons up to and including $2. I just wish they had a full grocery store in it like the one in IL did! Keep up the good work!
I can't believe the deals you get! I don't do that well. I don't get the Sunday paper coupons, but I do get online coupons. It just seems like the store sales and the coupons aren't matching up. I'm glad you're doing so well.
Post a Comment