Thursday, December 18, 2008

Joy to the World

These pics are from our Children's Christmas Program on Sunday. The kids all did a wonderful job! I ended up with a migraine Saturday afternoon, so I was thankfully I was feeling better Sunday morning to direct it. It is always a relief when it is done! This year there were a few kids who were a challenge and I was a little nervous about them, but they did what they were supposed to during the program. Praise the Lord!
Tyler has no stage fright when he gets up there. I hope he stays that way!

I wish you all could have heard these kids sing. They really sang from their hearts.
It was my favorite part!


Brandon learned a big chunk of Luke 2. He was pretty nervous but he said it loudly and with good expression. We were really proud of him.


Holding this candle was serious business for Tyler.

The grand finale of the program. Joy to the World! The Lord is Come!


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Looks like it went really well. I wish there was some way I could have been there & at ours, too (I'm sure your mom would agree!).

Mamasita Chimichanga said...

Cute pics! I thought the kids did an awesome job too! Thanks for your time and effort that you put into it!