Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Look - No Training Wheels!

So, we'd been trying to get Brandon's training wheels off for a over a year. He's been ridng his bike with one training wheel way up in the air, doing him no good. But, he DID NOT want them off. He told for a long while he'd do it when he turned six! His 6th birthday came and went in April but he was still hanging on to those training wheels. The end of September one Saturday evening all of the guys were outside (I was trying to recuperate from the 2nd Ladies' Retreat) and I looked outside and the training wheels were off. Keith about got in trouble because I almost missed this big photo op. Once Brandon e got over the initial fear, he had no trouble at all, which was no surprise to us! Of course Tyler wanted to try his bike without training wheels too (always, just like Brandon). We let him try but he's not quite got the balance down - it won't be long though!






1 comment:

Adele said...

Good job, Brandon!I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was seven, so you've got me beat!