"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ." Colossians 3:23-24
Two Cute Boys
Those are some great pictures - especially the one of you & Keith.
I love the picture of you and Keith together. Your sil looks great for just having a baby two months ago! He's a little cutie!What a nice experience to have together as a family.
FABULOUS photos!!! I too LOVE the one of you and Keith.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are some great pictures - especially the one of you & Keith.
I love the picture of you and Keith together.
Your sil looks great for just having a baby two months ago! He's a little cutie!
What a nice experience to have together as a family.
FABULOUS photos!!! I too LOVE the one of you and Keith.
Post a Comment