Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Laptop
I'm excited because today I picked up my new laptop. Thanks to my dad who figured out what I needed and ordered it for me! Thanks to God for providing for it! It isn't that I'm excited because I have a new toy, though I have been having fun with it today. I know this is going to make the next couple of months getting ready for camp much easier. Instead of being cooped up in the back bedroom entering camper registrations, I can now work in the kitchen or outside or wherever I need to be to keep an eye on the boys. Should make things a little more flexible. I've been enjoying posting on this blog today, especially using dad's high speed connection - what a difference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I just found your blog. I love the boys Easter pictures. They look like they've grown up so much since last summer.
Steph, I have been put to shame. You are a blogging juggernaut!
Post a Comment