This was a project our ladies fellowship did for a lady in our church that is battling cancer. We each wrote out encouraging notes and appropriate scriptures verses on pretty stamped notecards. We put them in this mug and wrapped it all with some herbal tea. She has mentioned to several ladies that she reads them every day and that they really have been a source of comfort to her. Maybe there is someone you could do this for - I can't think of anything that would benefit someone going through a hard time more than encouragement from God's Word!Thursday, January 29, 2009
A Cup of Comfort
This was a project our ladies fellowship did for a lady in our church that is battling cancer. We each wrote out encouraging notes and appropriate scriptures verses on pretty stamped notecards. We put them in this mug and wrapped it all with some herbal tea. She has mentioned to several ladies that she reads them every day and that they really have been a source of comfort to her. Maybe there is someone you could do this for - I can't think of anything that would benefit someone going through a hard time more than encouragement from God's Word!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
such a great idea, Steph! I love your blog; I found the link to it on FB. I recently started one, too, and it focuses on ways to be creative in ministry and family.:) It was great looking at your blog and seeing your family. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment