Tuesday, December 30, 2008

& Still More Christmas Pics

Brad and Courtney were so cute with the camera and video cameras pointing on Mason (of course, Brad had to turn the video camera on me when he saw me taking his picture. - the brat!)



My brother does not smile for pictures, so I was happy to catch him unaware!



Me & Mason looking like we're both ready for a post-present nap.


Aunt Courtney reading one of the books that the boys picked out to get Mason.


This is Tyler really getting into his gifts. He ran around like this a good portion of the day. Funny boy!


I must have been pictured out by the third round because this one of the boys and their cousins on Keith's side is about the only one I have. We spent Christmas Day at Keith's mom and dad's. There were 20 of us altogether. We were all thankful for the basement where the kids could play!




No comments: