Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birthday Blessings

Tuesday was my 32nd birthday. The day started with breakfast prepared by Keith, beautiful cards handmade by Brandon & Tyler, and flowers! We spent the morning in town. Keith dropped me off at Hobby Lobby (while he and the boys ran some errands) with time to look, no children, and spending money! After a quick grocery stop we went out for lunch. Both boys napped in the afternoon so I enjoyed some nice quiet time, then we went into church for a couple of hours so I could have wireless access while the boys played. After a quick dinner of sandwiches (we didn't need much after a big lunch) we took a walk to enjoy the beautiful evening, then came back for angel food cake. To finish out the day, Keith and I watched a movie after we got the boys to bed. It was a great day of little blessings with my three favorite guys!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I'm glad you had such a nice day, Steph! Birthdays are great & it sounds like your guys went out of their way to make your special - even time @ Hobby Lobby by yourself WITH spending money! Wahoo! What'd you find?

Adele said...

Sounds like a wonderful, relaxing birthday! I still can't believe we're in our 30's, but I suppose I should get used to it before we hit the next decade of numbers. :)