Here we are, getting ready to go on our celebratory walk! Spring is officially here. It even felt like Spring today, though I don't think the cold weather is gone for good quite yet. I asked the boys to tell me what they like about Spring. Here is their list:1. The robins are back.
2. The trees will start "bursting out" their leaves.
3. The grass is starting to turn green.
4. It is getting warmer.
5. We get to play outside more and take more walks.
6. We can find bugs and other neat stuff.
They didn't mention mud, but I know it should have made their list. See below:

2 comments:
Yay! It looks like you had a fun day. You know what I love about spring (aside from the things Brandon & Tyler mentioned)? I love feeling warmth in the sunshine. When your skin can be warmed by the sun it's just wonderful. Have a great Easter Weekend!
We woke up to snow on our first day of spring, but we've been seeing red-winged blackbirds and robins so I know the warmth must be around the corner!
Post a Comment