Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Morning

We had an early morning. The boys went to the 7:00 a.m. sunrise service and breakfast in their p.j.'s (lucky them!) We had some time to visit with church family before Sunday School and the regular morning service. It was a great morning celebrating the resurrection of our Saviour, Jesus Christ.

I've been teaching the boys some hymns ("big church songs") over the past few months. It is always fun when one we've been learning is sung at church. I intentionally taught them "He Lives" last week, knowing it would probably make an appearance Easter Sunday. They had fun really singing out, especially on the chorus:
He Lives! He Lives! Christ Jesus lives today.
He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way.
He Lives! He Lives! Salvation to impart.
You ask me how I know He lives - He lives within my heart!

3 comments:

Adele said...

What a nice picture!

Mary Ann said...

Steph, that is a great picture of you all! Can't wait to see you Tuesday!

Sharon said...

I agree. That is a great picture of your family.