Keith, Brandon, & I went with a group from church to the Creation Museum in Petersburg, KY. We thought it would be too long a day for Tyler so he enjoyed a "Grandma Day". In fact, he got to spend two nights with Grandma & Grandpa Moore (his first time ever by himself). We enjoyed a couple of different theatres, an awesome planetarium presentation about the vastness of the universe, and a walk-through of creation up til the flood. Brandon's favorite part was the dinosaurs, of course. He wanted us to take pictures of every single one so we could show Tyler. Keith and I both liked the planetarium and the section about the ark. And I really enjoyed browsing the bookstore (imagine that!) It definitely is a place we would like to visit again when the boys are older. The museum was really crowded, and there were lots of things to read that we missed because of the crowd or Brandon being ready to move on. But, all in all, it was an enjoyable and informative day.
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
1 comment:
Our family went there last fall. I really enjoyed it, too (although I will admit to taking a tiny nap during the planetarium part) ;-) The museum is only about 10 minutes from Andy & Val's so it's super convenient.
Post a Comment